The Grounds are available for wedding ceremonies and Wedding photographs at a very reasonable cost. Either in front of the house or under the old oak tree, we can provide seating and decorations to make your wedding a memorable and beautiful day.
- Car parking attendant
- Toilets on site
- Wedding rehearsals can be arranged on site
- Decorated table and four chairs included in the fee
- Additional chairs on request (small fee)
- Wedding arch available (small fee)
- Staff on site to assist
- Cold drinks, tea or coffee available by prior arrangement
Terms and Conditions
- Please be aware that this venue is a Heritage precinct..
- Weddings are only conducted in the grounds.
- A $50.00 deposit is to be paid at the time of booking. The balance to be paid 30 days prior to the date of the booking.
The deposit will be forfeited if a cancellation is made within the 30 days prior to the booked date.
- No alcohol on premises
- Please use ashtray provided if smoking
- No Confetti – Rose petals or bubbles allowed
For further information,
Contact: Sue Creasey
0449 858 316